Friday, April 5, 2013

'Cock In The Box'


The young Ensign calls the Chief on J-Dial…
This better be gauddamned important… What the hell is the matter?"  … asks the Chief.
"Well, I confiscated this jigsaw puzzle in Seaman Jimmy’s locker during health and comfort inspection and it's too hard to solve. None of the pieces seem to fit together and I can't find any edges."

"WTF… What's the picture of?"  … asks the Chief.

"Their's a big rooster on the box," …replies the Divo.

"All right," …says the Chief... "I'll be right down as soon as I finish my coffee."

As soon as Chief enters the Workcenter  he notices his first class in the corner with a shit eating grin and a couple other sailors in the back giggl’n under their breath! The Divo looks over and greets him by saying…
"Thanks for coming in Chief ." … then leads the Chief to the desk and shows him the jigsaw puzzle!

Chief looks at the puzzle and then turns to the Divo and says…
 "For Fuck's sake, you called me down over Cock in the Box??? Put the gauddamned cornflakes back in the box you and give it back to Seaman Jimmy you jackass!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment