Sunday, May 23, 2021

"Schmuckatelli and the Girl Next Door"

 


Petty Officer Schmuckatelli lived next door to a retired Master Chief Navy Seal and his gorgeous daughter. This is his story when he came back to the ship on Monday morning from his weekend excursions …

“Saturday morning I received a knock on the door and it was that gorgeous girl from next door …”

“Hello Mr. Schmuckatelli.”

“Errr… Ummm… Hi there.”

“Listen, you haven’t seen anyone prowling around our backyard have you?”

“Ummm… no, why do you ask? 

“Well, some pervert is stealing my underwear off the clothesline and you know what my dad’s like…”

“Errr… Ummm… no, what do you mean?”

“Well, being a retired Navy Seal and all, he says if he catches the bastard stealing my underwear, he’s going to rip his balls off.”


“… I nearly shart her pants!!!”


1 comment:

  1. This is a groaner, but it's a good groaner.. 😂

    ReplyDelete