Saturday, July 16, 2022

"Sailors & Girls"

 



Seaman Jones and his shipmate just pulled into port and decided to hit the town looking for some women. Halfway through the evening, they were drinking in a nightclub when a girl at the other end of the bar winked at Jone’s shipmate…

“Hey Jones, th-th-th-that girl over there just winked at me … what should I do?”

“Wink back.”

… Said Jones …

A little later the girl smiled at him …

“Hey Jones, sh-sh-sh-she’s smiling at me.”

“Well smile back.”

… Said Jones …

A moment later he turned back to his shipmate and gasped…

“Jo-Jones, she’s just lean't over and shown me her tits. What should I do?”

“Show her your nuts.”

… Said Jones as he was chatting up another girl …

So his shipmate turned to face the girl, put one finger in his ear, one finger up his nose, and hollered like a jackass!!!

 

( FiN )


No comments:

Post a Comment