Friday, April 19, 2024

" Recruiting "

 



The Navy Recruiter was prospecting a potential applicant …

“For this job, we want a responsible young man.”

… To which the young applicant chirped …

“Then that’s me. Everywhere I’ve worked, when something went wrong, they told me that I was responsible.”



An applicant walked into the door of the local Navy Recruiting Station. As the interview went along and after much squirming and mental labor it was time to fill out the paperwork. His first form read…

NAME: John Smith

AGE:  27

      SEX: Once in a while


 

Recruiter: What's your biggest weakness?

Candidate: My principal weakness is my problem with reality; sometimes, I can't say what's real and what isn't.

Recruiter: Okay, then what are your strengths?

Candidate: I'm Batman.

Recruiter: So, how long did you work at your previous job?'

Candidate: I would say my greatest weakness is my listening skills.


 

Received a call from a Navy Recruiter. She said …

"Sir I have two openings for you.

… I replied …

“Yes, I know.”

There was a long silence and then she said …

“Asshole!”

… I replied …

“I prefer the other one.”



Fin )



No comments:

Post a Comment