Sunday, October 20, 2019

"Gotta Love Them Marines"



I got up and showered this morning, came downstairs to a cup of coffee and opened up my computer only to find “Marines Suck Wieners” on my Facebook Feed in big letters. I just had to belly laugh at that one. I sent the meme to several of my Marine buddies as it was too much to pass up. 

Now apparently some dildo was able to hack on to the Marine Corp Recruiting Website and exploit the coding of their main page.  Another tagline read “Daddy Navy Owns My Ass!”  That would make you think it was one of them IT sailors down in radio with too much time on their hands … at least that’s what I would do.  And this is one of those motivational websites the Marines use for recruiting purposes in conventions, job fairs and high schools. But reading the article, a public affairs type seemed to take the “Hillary Clinton” approach and said it must had been the Russians!  Apparently our Marine Brethren left caricatures of dicks all over their compounds when they left Syria for the Russians to find, and figured this was the Russian way of paying them back. 

The Devil Dogs took it with a little salt and rolled with the punches … you gotta love those guys! We give each other a helluva time, but I never met a Marine I didn’t like…





No comments:

Post a Comment