Wednesday, March 17, 2021

"My Name is Chuck..."

 


There once was a retired Navy Chief whose wife had died and left him with three beautiful teenage daughters who liked to date young Navy guys. Every weekend, when they went out on dates, the old Chief would stand at the door with his shotgun, making it clear to their dates he wanted no trouble from them.

Another Saturday night came around. About 1800, there was a knock on the door. The old Chief answered and the young Seaman said,

“Hi, my name’s Joe. I’m here for Flo. I’m taking her to the show. Is she ready to go?”

The old Chief thought he was a clever swab and wished them a good time. A few minutes later, another knock was heard. A second young Seaman appeared and said,

“Hi, I’m Eddie. I’m here for Betty. I’m taking her for spaghetti. I hope she’s ready.”

He thought that he must know Joe, but bade them off as well with his best wishes. A few minutes after that, a third knock was heard.


“Hi, my name is Chuck…”

The old Chief shot him!


2 comments: