Tuesday, June 7, 2022

"Retired Chief"

 



A crusty navy chief just retired and was looking for a job in the civilian industry. He came across an ad from the Hotel Astor, they were looking for a driver to transport people from the Pennsylvania Railroad Station to the hotel. The Chief applied for the job and they explained to him what his job would entail, and instructed him that when people started getting off the train, he would be required to yell in a loud voice…

“FREE BUS TO THE HOTEL ASTOR.”

While driving to the train station, he kept repeating to himself...FREE BUS TO THE HOTEL ASTOR, he didn’t want to mess it up and lose his job on the first day. Upon the first train's arrival, a huge crowd of people started getting off the train, the Chief suddenly became very excited and jumped out of the bus and started yelling loudly…

“FREE ASS AT THE HOTEL BUSTER … I mean … FREE HOTEL AT THE BUST YOUR ASTOR … I mean … BUST YOUR ASS AT THE HOTEL FREEZER … I mean … FREEZE YOUR ASS AT THE HOTEL BASTARD … I mean … FREE HOTEL ASS BUSTER … I mean … KISS MY ASS YOU BASTARDS AND TAKE A STREET CAR … I QUIT!!!





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Chief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣 nah, not enough 4 letter words!

      Delete
  2. I was waiting or the "fuck that shit".

    ReplyDelete