Friday, August 23, 2019

“Forbidden love, Navy-style"


I’d never been accused of having a twisted or corrupt sense of humor … no sir, not me. So when I post bawdy shanties and songs like these it comes to no surprise that somebody will let out a whimper and get butt-hurt by the humor.  

Here’s one from a former Aerographer’s mate by the name of Logan Vath back around 2012 or 2013. I can’t believe I missed this! This guy should be famous for his work. I guess nobody understands a sailor like a sailor! I hope you all enjoy …




"This is just something I wrote bored on a ship once…"


So what if your'e an O-2 and I'm an E-3?
Does that mean we can't be involved romantically?
They say age is just a number, well rank is just a number too.
(with a letter in front of it)
It's an ongoing problem, and a constant debate …
Does that really mean we can't go up to the O-8 …
And steal a couple kisses where the cameras cannot see?
I've gotta' salute you, but that makes me hot,
I like a woman in power, a woman on top.
(of the chain of command)
And I know Captain's Mast may find me soon,
But I've got the keys to a nice fan room and we can –

Fraternize all night long,
how can something feel so right but be so wrong?
And, baby, you're commissioned but I'm on a mission for love.
Listen close I sing my song,
Cause' you know calling you "ma'am" just turns me on,
And your friends may snicker but I don't care if your sticker is blue.
I'm gonna love you.

With the waves as our witness, at night we roam creepin'
But it's okay, baby, cause' the deck watch is sleeping.
Just close your eyes and I'll take you to paradise.
If the boat is a rocking, don't come a knocking,
Cause' darlin' I ain't even had my first frocking,
But all rank aside, I've got plans for you and I.
Berthing is full, we'll use your stateroom instead.
Cause you know I love it when you give me he-- hugs.

Bridge:
Give me the rhythm and it'll be off with your clothes,
Cause' this is the only thing to do on this boat.
Beware here comes the UCMJ, and it's bringin' an article 134 our way.
We'll use the motion of the ocean to lose some promotions,
But it sure beats laying in the rack utilizing the lotion



You can find it hear on YouTube:



or






No comments:

Post a Comment