Sunday, August 4, 2019

"Sailor Pick-up Lines"




We’ve all heard the corny pick-up lines in the local bar. Well, sailors have them too! Here’s a list of corny pick-up lines sailors have used over the years …


I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... wanna tie up for the night?

I’m in charge of swabbing the Poop Deck.

Are you seaworthy? Because I’m going to ride you till dawn.

Nice dock, mind if I park my boat in it?

Hey babe, you're the first person I want to be with in a shipwreck.

The waves won't be the only thing rocking you tonight.

How about you and me taking a voyage to Motel-6?

When I see you my main sail raises.

Can you help me navigate my way around that Wonderbra?

You can climb my mast ... anytime!

I don’t have sea legs, but I can really hold my tequila.

Can I stick my rudder in your stern?

It’s Fleet Week! Wanna have a one-night stand… seven times?

Care to see me turn my dingy into a yacht?

Kiss me, I'm salty!

Do you drag all the sailors you meet to their watery doom or am I special?

Does your mom care that I'm in your boat?

Hey babe, can I see your Bermuda Triangle?

Hey babe, wanna check out my life jacket tan?

Hey sexy! may i drop my anchor into your island?

I hate to see you go, but I love to watch your transom.

I'll let you raise my spin pole.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIRE A CANON???

I've seemed to misplaced my anchor ... Can I tie up with you?

I’ll put the wind in your sails if you raise my mast.

Babe ahoy!


6 comments:

  1. Hey...you're breathing.
    I like that in a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had anyone lick your belly from the inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign Up into EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.

    contact address: (31) 641-979389
    support@enjoyxoxo.com
    Kruitberg 5634, 1104 CA, Amsterdam Zuidoost. Netherlands

    For More Information Visit Here -- the lovers

    ReplyDelete