Thursday, April 7, 2022

"Seamen Preferred"


 

I’d rather be a Seaman

then an Admiral any day,

Though the Admiral gets the honors

And they draw the highest pay.

★★

For the Seaman of the Navy,

When their daily chores are done,

Leave their worries all behind them,

Goes to town and has some fun.

★★

But the Admiral, poor thing,

Has so much work to do,

That they can’t relax a moment,

Even when the day is through.

★★

So let them keep their stripes and bars,

Keep their leaves and eagles too;

I would rather be a Seaman-

Now I’m asking … wouldn’t you?!?


5 comments:

  1. Dan, I'm sure you've got something about Sand crabs. Let's hear some..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sand crabs? What about fried sand fleas🤪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to THAT !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grant Rosie , an I aproove THAT message

    ReplyDelete