Saturday, September 3, 2022

"Dear Abby"



Dear Abby,

I have a problem. I have two brothers. One brother is a Boatswain in the Navy, and the other was put to death in the electric chair for a gruesome multiple murder. My mother died from insanity caused by syphilis when I was only three years old. My sisters are prostitutes, and my father sells narcotics to high school students. Recently I met a girl who was just released from prison. She was sentenced for smothering her illegitimate child to death. I want to marry her.

My problem is – if I marry this girl, should I tell her about my brother who is a Boatswain in the Navy?

 

Signed,

Dilemma 


 

3 comments:

  1. That's the most horrendous offense of them all, don't tell her, mum's the word, loose lips, sink ships!😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's not a snipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays the Boatswain would had gotten the chair. All others would be set! free

    ReplyDelete