Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sailors & Bananas!!!

There was this sailor aboard a large ship, Jones was his name and he never lost a bet. The week before he bet the Captain that the ship was going to experience the largest storm in history, the captain said…

"There is nothing on the radar, you’re on".

That night the ship experienced the largest storm in history and the Captain lost $200. Tired of losing to Jones the Captain decided to transfer him to the flag ship with the Fleet Admiral. He warned the Admiral never to bet with Jones as he never losses a bet. One day Jones came up to the Admiral and said…

“I bet you $20 you have Hodgekins Podgekins Disease.”

The admiral replied…

"What the hell is that, how do know if you have Hodgekins Podgekins Disease?"

Jones said…

“Well there is only one way to tell if you have Hodgkins Podgkins Disease! You stick a banana up your ass and if it comes out red you have Hodgekins Podgekins Disease if it comes out yellow you don’t!"

The Admiral dropped his pants and stuck a banana up his ass and it came out yellow.

"Ha"

… said the Admiral…

"I don’t have Hodgekins Podgekins Disease."

Immediately after winning to Jones he called the Captain of the ship Jones was transferred from and said…

"I won a bet against Jones!"

… and the Captain said…

“How?”

"Well he bet me $20 I had Hodgekins Podgekin Disease and the only way to tell was to stick a banana up my ass and if it comes out red I got Hodgekins Podgekins Disease, if it comes out yellow I don’t, and it came out yellow!"

The Captain immediately replied…

"Jesus H. Christ, I just bet him $1000 last week that he couldn’t get you to stick a banana up your ass!"





No comments:

Post a Comment