Thursday, December 28, 2017

"The Three S's Of Hygiene"



I had heard that John F. Kennedy once said…

“You haven’t lived until you’ve shaved next to another man while he takes a shit!”

Did he say this? Who cares… the point being that nothing makes you realize how comfortable you’ve become in your surroundings when you’ve found yourself in these conditions! Boy, don’t we know… the most time efficient and hygienic process of getting ready … “The Shit, Shower & Shave!”

Of all the dirty tricks, it really makes me rave,
To have my shipmate come in to shit, when I begin to shave.
There’s just one time in all the day, when it’s solitude I crave,
But he sits and drops his stinking shit into that watery grave;
I don’t see why he couldn’t wait until I’ve had my shave.

Yes my friends… Shit, Shower, & Shave. Every champion has their winning rituals for performance. After all it's what you do every day that really counts!!!



2 comments:

  1. CSM Irtenkauf at Camden Military Academy would tell his high school age Army ROTC cadets to do the three S's: Shit, Shower, Shave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I heard that was from my husband who was on an aircraft carrier for three years with 3,000 men!!!

    ReplyDelete