Saturday, September 8, 2018

" Oh That Father Murphy "





Father Murphy walked into a pub and said to the first sailor he met …

"Do you want to go to heaven?"

… The sailor said …

"I do Father." The priest said, "Leave this pub right now!"

 He then approached a second sailor ...

"Do you want to go to heaven?"

"Certainly, Father!"

… Was the sailor's reply ...

"Then leave this den of Satan!"

… Said the priest … 

Father Murphy then walked up to an old Senior Chief Bosun and asked…

"Do you want to go to heaven?"

… The Chief Bosun replied …

 "No, I don't Father." 

The priest looked him right in the eye and said …

"You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?" 

The Chief smiled …

"Oh, when I die! Why ... yes Father. Shit, I thought you were getting a working party together to go right now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment