Saturday, April 27, 2019

"Religion"




A sailor notices a nun leaving his ship shortly after liberty call was announced. Both walk towards a nearby bus stop and wait. The sailor can't seem to stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring and he replies,

"I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers,

"My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds,

"Well, let's see what we can do about that, but first there are some conditions: #1, you have to be single and #2 you must be Catholic."

The sailor is very excited and says,

"Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!"

"OK, let’s walk into that alley so no one will see us."

He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. Soon they return as the bus approached. Seeing the sailor with tears run down his face she asks,

"My dear child, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I have sinned. I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says,

"That's, OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a costume party.”


1 comment:

  1. While in Hong Kong, a sailor notices a burning sensation "down below" so went to sick bay to have it checked. Doc says "You've got Hong Kong Dong. We'll have to amputate. NONONO, says the sailor, and he decides to go to a Chinese doctor, who states "Yes, you have Hong Kong Dong, but no have to amputate. You wait two weeks. It fall off".

    ReplyDelete