Friday, March 9, 2012

'Never Try To Outsmart A Navy Chief '

Two Navy Chiefs are getting dog drunk at the Club when suddenly one of 'em throws up all over himself....
Having thrown up all over himself, he says, "Damn, now my wife will kill me!"

The other chief says, "Don't worry. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on your uniform and gave you $20.00 dollars to have it dry-cleaned."

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker. Eventually they stumble out and go home and this Chief's wife starts to chew him out.

"You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, the chief says, "Now way a mint, I can splain everthin. Ish snot wha jew think. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thish damn Marine gat ssick on me. He had one too manee and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor. He said hes was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleanin bill!

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks."

Oh yeah, I almos' fergot, he shhit in my pants, too!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment