Friday, March 13, 2015

A Father To His Son





A father is saying goodbye to his son as he goes off around the world for his six month Navy cruise…

"Now son I want you to be careful out there and look out for them gays!"

"Gays?”

"Oh yes son, they’re plenty on the ship, so watch your ass!"

"But… but… how will I know if their gay?”

"Trust me son… you'll know!"

So six months pass and father & son meet again and go for a manly drink and start chatt’n away…

"Dad… you know when you warned me about the gays? Well one night I was sweeping the deck and all of a sudden a shipmate put his hand on my shoulder, so I threw him overboard!"

"But how did you know he was gay?"

"Because he swam behind the ship for two whole days shouting … throw me a boy! Throw me a boy!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment