Friday, October 13, 2017

"Paoli's 'Creighton Toad"

Another issue of Jerry Paoli Cartoons brought to you thanks to Carl Breth!

 

Jerry Paoli’s work was popularized by All Hands Magazine back during the late sixties and early seventies!  His artwork graced the pages of All Hands for many years providing for a unique following!

 

Some of Jerry’s work was considered too risqué for the likes of a professionally published squid magazine…

 

In the words of Carl Breth …

“Jerry created a character called Creighton Toad. I remember him talking about how could acne faced, ugly, Southern swabbies get such good looking girls? There are several Creighton Toad cartoons.”

 
(Click on Picture)


So there you have it, the lesser known world of Jerry Paoli’s Creighton Toad! I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Carl
    Thank you. This is great. I wish I could find the cartoons Jerry did of me.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete