Sunday, October 1, 2017

'New Virgin Wife ... Yeah Right'

A young Sailor meets the girl of his dreams on the streets of Olongapo where she swears that she’s still a virgin, and he’s just naive enough to believe her…  well sort of!! Trust me, this shit happens!!!

Given the state of moral dilemma and the ration of shit he received from his shipmates, he devised a little test for their wedding night!  Pulling down his skivvy shorts he asked …

“Honey Khoe, can you tell me what this is?”

“A wee-wee!”

… She replied coyly …

Delighted by her innocence, the new husband corrected her gently …



“No, sweetheart, it’s a prick!”

“Uh-huh. It’s a wee-wee!”

… She insisted …

Slightly annoyed, he took her to task.

“It’s time for you to learn a few things, dear. Now this is a Prick!”

“No Way!”

… She retorted …

“It’s not half as big as some of the pricks I’ve seen!”


3 comments:

  1. I have heard this one before and the punch line was, "No, I have seen lots of pricks and that's a Wee-Wee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually did marry a virgin in Olongapo 46 years ago. If you can't tell the difference, then it's time for an anatomy lesson. Funny joke though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I married a Filipina and it gave me two beautiful kids.I am also proud to be a lucky one. Our mariage is still going strong from 35 years ago. I met and dated my wife for almost a year, courted her the Filipino way while she was an RN in Manila.

      Delete