Thursday, September 21, 2017

'More On Sailors & Marines'




Coming back from the dance floor with her friends, a Marine’s girlfriend stormed up to him at their table…

“That Sailor on the dance floor just insulted me!”

… she fumed …

“He told me he was going to rip my blouse off and suck on my tits!”

“OH Yeah?!?”

… The Marine exclaimed as he jumped out of his chair …

“Then he said he was going to rip off my skirt and kiss my pussy!”

“I’m going to kick his ass!”

… The Marine bellowed as he started pulling off his jacket …

“You’d better!”

… said the girlfriend egging him on …

“Because then he said he was going to turn me on my head, fill my vagina with whiskey, and drink it all down!”

To that the Marine sheepishly put his jacket back on and sat back down at his seat!

“What’s wrong?”

… His girlfriend whined …

“I’m not going to mess with any guy that can drink that much whiskey!!!”

4 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHA! an oldie but still great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good twist on an oldie. Whiskey is better than ice cream any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meh. Not impressed then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reworded of an old boot-shiner joke.

    ReplyDelete