Sunday, January 19, 2020

"Retired Old Navy Chief Gets A Job"



A crusty old Navy Chief just retired and was looking for a job in the civilian industry. He came across an ad from the Hotel Astor, they were looking for a driver to transport people from the Pennsylvania Railroad Station to the hotel. The Chief applied for the job and they explained …

“Now this is a hard job. We haven’t been able to keep a driver around for some time. What it entails is picking people up at the train station. All you have to do is when people start getting off the train, yell in a loud voice.....FREE BUS TO THE HOTEL ASTOR.”

… The Chief thought, well that can’t be that hard, I can do this …

So while driving to the train station, he kept repeating to himself ... FREE BUS TO THE HOTEL ASTOR, he didn’t want to mess it up and lose his job on the first day.

Upon arrival of the first train, a huge crowd of people started getting off the train, the old Chief suddenly became very excited and jumped out of the bus while yelling ...

"FREE ASS AT THE HOTEL BUSTER"

 ... I mean ... 

"FREE HOTEL AT THE BUST YOUR ASTOR"

... I mean ... 

"BUST YOUR ASS AT THE HOTEL FREEZER"

... I mean ... 

"FREEZE YOUR ASS AT THE HOTEL BASTARD"

... I mean ... 

"FREE HOTEL ASS BUSTER"

... I mean ...

"KISS MY ASS YOU BASTARDS AND TAKE A STREET CAR ... I QUIT!!!”


4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised everyone didn't try to get on the bus. I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep.... The Chiefs I know would have a SIGN.... But still funny.... That is like the Retired Admiral decided to have some fun and be a Walmart Greeter... First Day went well... Second day he was an hour late.... Third... 2 Hours late.... HR called him in.... Why were you LATE.... I had things to DO.... What did the NAVY say when you arrived 2 hours late....? Well.... Usually... How would you like your Coffee Today Admiral?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that one before. One of my favorites.

      Delete