Wednesday, February 22, 2012

‘Sailor Walks Into a Bar’

The bartender immediately notices that this is a pretty well built
guy but he has the tiniest little pinhead.

After serving the sailor a couple of drinks,

Curiosity finally gets the best of the bartender and he asks the
sailor why he had a normal sized body with such a tiny head.

The sailor tells him this story:

"I was involved in a naval battle where I was the only survivor.

I was stranded on a deserted island in the middle of
the ocean for months,

When I happened across a mermaid while I was walking on the
beach."

She was on the beach and couldn't get back in the water so I
helped her get back to the ocean,

She was so grateful she granted me three wishes.

I first asked to be rescued off that god forsaken island.

She told me that it was no problem, that the rescue ship was
on the way, and that I still had two more wishes."

"Next I asked for a never ending roll of twenty dollar bills."

Then the sailor reached into his pocket and kept pulling out 20s and
putting them on the bar.

"Finally I said to her,

'I've been on this island for quite some time without a woman and I'm quite horny,

She said

"As you can see from the waist down I'm a fish so I'm sorry but I can't help you there."

"Well I thought about it for a minute and said OK,

“How about a little head”.

No comments:

Post a Comment