Thursday, December 1, 2016

'Ol' Gramps...'



A boy was upstairs playing on his computer when his Grandpa came in the room and sat down on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

… Asked the Grandpa ...

"You're 18 years old and wasting your life! When I was 18 I joined the Navy, went to Vietnam, went to Bangkok, I went to the Soi Cowboy A-Go-Go, drank all night, had my way with the girls, pissed on the barman and left without paying! Now that is how to have a good time!"

A month later, the grandfather comes to visit again. He finds the boy still in his room, but with a broken arm in plaster, 2 black eyes and missing all his front teeth.

"What happened son?"

… He asked ...

"Oh Grandfather… I did what you said you did! I went took a trip to Bangkok, went to a Go-Go bar, drank all night, had my way with the girls, pissed all over the barman, and he beat the crap out of me!"

"Oh dear!"

… Replied the Granddad ...

"Who did you go with?"

"Just some friends. Why? Who did you go with?"

"Oh!"
 
… Replied the Granddad …

"The Seventh Fleet!”



4 comments: