Monday, October 10, 2016

'Salty Old Chief Humor'





Here's a little Salty Old Chief Humor...

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes that he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below, fishing. He lowers the balloon further and shouts…

 "Excuse me, can you tell where I am?"

The man below says…

"Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

 "You must be a Chief Petty Officer."

… says the balloonist ...

"I am" replies the man. "How did you Know?"

"Well"

… says the Balloonist…

"Everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's of no use to anyone."

The man below says…

"You must be a Junior Officer."

" I am"

… replies the balloonist…

"But how did you know?"

"Well"

… says the man…

"A few moments ago you didn't know where you were, or where you were going, so you came whining to me for help.  I answered the exact question you asked with completely accurate information.  You didn't know what to do with that information, so you are still hopelessly lost but now you are blaming me!"


1 comment: