Tuesday, August 8, 2017

‘The Louder You Speak’




A very shy Seaman Recruit straight out of Bootcamp goes into a pub and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar! After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks …

“Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”

… She responds by yelling at him at the top of her lungs …

“No I won’t sleep with you tonight!”

Everyone in the bar was now staring at the poor lad! Naturally, the young Crackerjack was hopelessly and completely embarrassed and as he slinked back to his table!! After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes!!!

She smiles and says to him …

“I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”

To which our young Navy man responds at the top of his lungs …

What the hell do you mean Two-Hundred Dollars?!?”

No comments:

Post a Comment